Monday, June 4, 2018

What is your Purpose?

Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it.” Gautama Buddha

Do you know what your purpose on this big ole earth is?  Have you found the thing that lights you up like a freaking crazy person? That thing that makes you want to shout out loud I love what I do! I love what my soul was put on this earth to create! You get so excited about it you talk to everyone about it, even your little chihuahua! HeHe!
If you haven’t fallen head over heels in love with your purpose or you still don’t know exactly what that is, don’t fret! It’s time for you to go on a journey! 
I thought I knew my purpose, I was fairly happy with the way that things were going in my life honestly. I had so much I was grateful for, healthy daughter, a husband that loves me, a new home, a job doing hair that I loved. What the hell, its all good!? 
But I knew there had to be something more, I just had this intuitive feeling that I was meant to help people in some way, I just couldn’t put my finger on it. So I opened up my heart and did a little soul searching. After having a conversation with my husband where he casually said, ‘Why don’t you write a book?’ It was like time stood still, I got goose bumps, butterflies in my belly and tears in my eyes. That is my purpose! I am meant to use my journey as a catalyst to help others!
I can’t freaking tell you how happy I am to be working on my book and connecting with you guys in this way! It’s mother loving epic babes!!!
I wanted to bring this topic to you today because I see so many beautiful people walking around on auto pilot, and I used to be one of them. You see we were all born with our own unique set of skills, or gifts. We were meant to use these special gifts we were blessed with and shine them onto the world! Living a life of purpose is not limited to certain people. You are meant to live that amazing purpose driven life as well babe. 
So please if you haven’t found what your purpose is yet, let this be your wake up call and open up to new possibilities. Go on the journey. Try new things. Hell, try things that maybe even scares you a little bit. Don’t limit the possibilities. 
As the Author of The Light in the Heart Roy T. Bennett so beautifully said, “Believe in your heart that you’re meant to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic, and miracles. Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others.” 
That’s some powerful stuff right there. I hope you go onto have a beautiful day friends, and please comment and let me know if this was helpful to you or if it sparked a light inside you, MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why It’s So Important To Nourish Our Relationships

Hello there my beautiful!!! How are You?  How have you been? I have missed you!   I hope that you had a freaking awesome holiday fill...