Monday, November 19, 2018

Have A Grateful Heart

Happy Almost Turkey Day Friend!
This is that special time of the year when our desire and even our need to express gratitude is magnified ten fold.  Whether its by giving a gift, cooking a delicious home cooked meal for loved ones and friends or even saying out loud all the things in life that we’re grateful for.
I think its the most magical time of the year and I love how it brings out the generosity and gratitude so naturally in most of us.

What is it that springs to mind that You have that your grateful for?
Is there anything that you can take an honest look at with a Grateful Heart that you may have been taking for granted?
It’s totally OK if you have, that is normal and these questions I pose are in No way to make you feel bad for taking things in your life for granted.  In fact I can honestly say that there are quite a few things in my everyday life that I take for granted yet without them I don’t know where I’d be.
Our lives are filled to the brim.
We live such hectic, crazy busy lives most of us, that because we don’t slow down much we don’t notice, or don’t see for that matter, all of the many little and huge blessings and gifts we have all around us at any given moment.
Taking the time to slow down feels some what un-productive and that goes against all we see to be Right.  Being productive, getting shit done and being the best at it.

Well I’m here to tell you today that You need to take a moment.
Take some time for You darling.
Take some time to get a sense of all the wonderful people and things in your beautiful life that you are Grateful for.
Who in your life makes you smile?
Who in your life holds your hand, gives you hugs, and listens to you with an open heart?
What makes your life more convenient and easy?
What is something you cannot live without?
I’m sure by now you have quite a Gratitude List going, I know I do!

So amidst this holiday season enjoy your turkey, pies and yams and don’t forget to tell the ones that make Your Life even more special just how Grateful you are that they’re in it.

“Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.”
Eckhart Tolle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why It’s So Important To Nourish Our Relationships

Hello there my beautiful!!! How are You?  How have you been? I have missed you!   I hope that you had a freaking awesome holiday fill...